Often Break Bulk Cargo is shipped using special equipment which can prove extremely expensive. With tenacious stevedoring partners located in key transport hubs around the world, Three Lines Shipping is often able to negotiate space on conventional vessels for break bulk, dramatically reducing costs whilst providing reliable cargo transportation.
This kind of undertaking requires determination and commitment, as well as solid knowledge of specific ports and shipping lines. Often creative thinking can solve break bulk cargo shipping problems. Our competitors will often apply the most obvious solution to difficult shipments whilst we will look for the most effective and logical solution.
The total cost of transporting goods from one place to another depends to a maximum extent on cargo handling expense. In break bulk cargo handling, cargo is handled manually on several occasions and then again assembled categorically in the warehouse. We, at Three Lines Shipping are well versed with break bulk cargo handling and handle it manually without errors so that you incur minimum expenses to transport your consignments by sea.
Key features of the Break Bulk Cargo service include:
- Cost efficient and highly professional cargo handling
- Efficient tally and supervision of cargo discharge/load
- Competitive rates
- Continuous management at every stage of the shipment
- Tie-downs and locked loads
- Freight recovery services
- Hazardous shipment handling
- Oversize / Overweight cargo handling
- Special permit requirements
- Charter services